Friday, March 4, 2011

B.J. and the Bear








"What do I want to be when I grow up???"  All through grammer school, that was always the writing assignment you had to do.  Most kids wanted to be  the President of the United States, doctors, astronauts, professional sports players and so on.  I wanted to be a truck driver.  Even as a youngster, I was realistic.  I was one of the few kids that picked a target I could actually hit.  Recently on TV, I caught a show called American Truckers.  It talked about a guy that had found one of my favorite big rigs of all time and restored it to it's former glory....  Maybe I will still be a truck driver, when I grow up......

1 comment:

  1. I too wanted to be a truck driver, but once I got married my wife didn't like that idea. I did drive truck but not over the road......we do have a lot in common.

    ReplyDelete