Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Another Great WCK Santa Maria show....

Man...  What an awesome WCK Santa Maria weekend.  There will be a ton of pictures coming to my blog in the future.  My DSL connection is being a pain in the ass at the moment.  For now, here is a picture of my buddies Efren and Coreen Padilla's daughter Cora.  She posed with this car because," it was her favorite and it was little, and for kids only".  I am not sure what she meant, as it is a typical shoebox Ford, but how could you argue with a cutie like that???

Check out Efren's "Dirtybird Garage" blog at.... http://dirtysgarage.blogspot.com/  He doesn't update often, but maybe now he will....

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, she meant that the car was "little" because it was sitting on the ground. She really enjoyed the heavily hammered and chopped cars because she could actually look into them. We had a blast at WCK this year. She's been to everyone since she was born and i'll keep dragging her with me til she gets tired of it. Thanks for the post i'll show her tonight, she'll be stoked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured that was what she meant. I really loved that shoebox Ford.. especially the 55 Chevy tail lights.. She is a kool little girl. You are exposing her to all the important things in life....

    ReplyDelete